Radio Haiti photographs, Childhood and Family (early), 110m
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Radio Haiti photographs, Childhood and Family (early), 110m
- 1934 to circa 2000
- One of eighteen photos of Jean Dominique and his family, including his parents Léopold Dominique and Marcelle Pereira, sister Madeleine Paillère and brother Philippe Dominique, and other siblings. Includes childhood photos of Dominique as a Boy Scout, in a clown costume, and dressed for his first communion, among other childhood photos. Also includes photos of Dominique as a young man with his sister Micheline. Also includes two photos of the family house on Avenue Magny in Port-au-Prince, presumably taken in the 1990s or 2000.
- Program Type:
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- The copyright in original Radio Haiti material is owned and administered by Michèle Montas and J.J. Dominique. For more information see https://repository.duke.edu/dc/radiohaiti/about#copyright.
- Digital Collection:
- Radio Haiti Archive
- Source Collection:
- Radio Haiti papers
- Sponsor this Digital Collection