- 76 images
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- All Images (76)
- Currently Displayed Image
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Newsletters, 1968-1978
- 1968 to 1978
- Women-in-Action for the Prevention of Violence and Its Causes, Inc. Durham Chapter (Durham, N.C.)
- Digital Collection:
- Women-In-Action for the Prevention of Violence and Its Causes, Inc. Durham Chapter Records
- Source Collection:
- Women-In-Action for the Prevention of Violence and Its Causes, Inc., Durham Chapter records
- Writings and Speeches Series, 1968-1978 and undated
- The Women-In-Action for the Prevention of Violence and Its Causes, Inc., Durham Chapter records were received by the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library as a gift from Elna Spaulding in 1981, and as gifts from the WIAPVC in 1998 and 2008.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Adopted by James Semans in memory of the friendship between and activism of Elna and Asa Spaulding and Mary Duke Biddle Trent Semans.