This digital collection comprises selected materials from the following archival collection at Duke University Archives:
Collection #UA.31.04.0013 | 7.2 Linear Feet; 6,000 Items
A chapter of the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA) was established at Trinity College (Durham, N.C.) in 1917. In 1925, a new constitution was drafted and the chapter became the YWCA at Duke University. The records of the Duke University YWCA span the years 1923 to 1985, with the bulk dating between 1930 and 1970, and include reports, printed matter, correspondence, sermons, clippings, and financial records.
Some materials and descriptions may include offensive content. More info