Keeper of the Dream Award plaque
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Keeper of the Dream Award plaque
- Plaque inscribed: "The First Martin Luther King, Jr. National Holiday Keeper of the Dream Award, presented to Sam Reed, Durham, North Carolina, January 20, 1986."
- plaques (flat objects)
- Digital Collection:
- Sam Reed and the Trumpet of Conscience
- Source Collection:
- Sam Reed papers
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection