New York City: newsstand
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- New York City: newsstand
- March 1963
- Reis, Ronald
Photographer Ron Reis often observed and documented daily life in New York City from the 1960s through the early 1970s.
Print number: rrph 03-1963A-x1
- Street photography--New York (State)--New York
- Print sizes vary (from 6 3/8 x 9.5 in. up to 11 x 14 in.)
- Digital Collection:
- Ronald Reis Photographs
- Source Collection:
- Ronald Reis photographs
- The Ronald Reis Photographs were acquired by the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library as a gift in 2010.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This item is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this item has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this item beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please consult: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Photographer's print number: rrph 03-1963A-x1
- Sponsor this Digital Collection