Are your doorknobs safe?
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Are your doorknobs safe?
- January 4, 1929
- Lehn and Fink
- Advertisement for Lysol, depicting a girl touching a doorknob and another putting her hand into her mouth. 1929. JPG file (153 KB)
- Digital Collection:
- Protestant Children and Families
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection