The first 747s to Hawaii are flying Pan Am.
- The first 747s to Hawaii are flying Pan Am.
Departure location(s): Los Angeles (Calif.); San Francisco (Calif.)
Arrival location(s): Hawaii; Honolulu (Hawaii)
This item was digitized as part of the "Digitizing the 'World's Most Experienced Airline'" project, supported by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR). The grant program is made possible by funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Boeing 747
- Digital Collection:
- Pan American World Airways Advertisements
- Source Collection:
- J. Walter Thompson Company. Domestic Advertisements collection
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is protected by copyright. The Pan Am brand remains under trademark. For additional information, please visit: https://guides.library.duke.edu/panam/digitalcollections.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection