- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Billboard is in distance and too hazy to distinguish but bottle of beverage, a dog, and the word "MELROSE" can be discerned.
- Street Approach
- Outdoor Advertising
- Urban setting
- billboards (site elements)
- Black & White
- Rights Note:
- Most of the advertisements digitized as part of the the ROAD: Resource of Outdoor Advertising Descriptions Project were published after 1923. Therefore, the majority of advertisements represented in this resource are not in the public domain. The advertisements may be used by anyone for research, teaching, private study, or general interest. For any other uses of these advertisements please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Digital Collection:
- Resource of Outdoor Advertising Descriptions (ROAD)
- Source Collection:
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) Archives
- Adopted by Fletcher Family Foundation in honor of Nancy Fletcher