No. 16 Derniére Culbute
Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- No. 16 Derniére Culbute
- Lenepveu, V.
- Caricature of Pierre Waldeck-Rousseau (1846-1904) as a monkey performing tricks on a high wire. Waldeck-Rousseau was appointed by President Émile Loubet to head a cabinet in 1899 at the height of the Dreyfus Affair. He served as Prime Minister of France from 1899 to 1902 and eventually granted Dreyfus a pardon and general amnesty. Hand colored.
- [Paris] : Impr. G. Lenepveu, [1899-1900]
- 26 x 20 in.
- Digital Collection:
- Musée des Horreurs
- Posters in Musée des Horreurs were acquired by the Rubenstein Library as a purchase, 2011-2012.
- Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Sponsor this Digital Collection