No. 15 Signe de Grande détresse!
Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- No. 15 Signe de Grande détresse!
- Lenepveu, V.
- Caricature of Henri Brisson (1835-1912) as an ape wearing a necklace. Brisson was a two-time Prime Minister of France and formed a cabinet during the Dreyfus Affair. His ministry was overthrown in October of 1898. Brisson was a supporter of Dreyfus and helped to secure his re-trial. Hand colored.
- [Paris] : Impr. G. Lenepveu, [1899-1900]
- 26 x 20 in.
- Digital Collection:
- Musée des Horreurs
- Posters in Musée des Horreurs were acquired by the Rubenstein Library as a purchase, 2011-2012.
- Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Sponsor this Digital Collection