No. 12 Crassus
Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- No. 12 Crassus
- Lenepveu, V.
- Caricature of Henry Maret (1838-1917) as a furred creature, probably a rat. Maret was editor of the paper Le Radical and figured prominenty in the scandal surrounding Jewish involvement in France's failed attempt to construct the Panama Canal from 1880 to 1889. Hand colored.
- [Paris] : Impr. G. Lenepveu, [1899-1900]
- 26 x 20 in.
- Digital Collection:
- Musée des Horreurs
- Posters in Musée des Horreurs were acquired by the Rubenstein Library as a purchase, 2011-2012.
- Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Sponsor this Digital Collection