No. 8 Georgette
Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- No. 8 Georgette
- Lenepveu, V.
- Caricature of Georges Picquart (1854-1914) as a camel. Picquart was chief of the army intelligence section in 1896 and after he refused to conceal his discovery that the memo used to convict Dreyfus was a forgery, he was relieved of his command and sent to Tunisia. Hand colored.
- [Paris] : Impr. G. Lenepveu, [1899-1900]
- 26 x 20 in.
- Digital Collection:
- Musée des Horreurs
- Posters in Musée des Horreurs were acquired by the Rubenstein Library as a purchase, 2011-2012.
- Free Re-UseNo Copyright - United States
- Sponsor this Digital Collection