Interview with Zhao Jiarong
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- 78-ZHAO Jiarong-2012_blog_cn.docx
- 78-ZHAO Jiarong-2012_blog_en.docx
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Zhao Jiarong
- January 16, 2012
- March 2, 2011
Zhao Jiarong (b. 1931) is a resident of Liujia Village, Zhuliang Town, Qingzhou City, Shandong Province. In this interview, Zhao talks about his family’s experience of begging for food during the Great Famine. He also recalls that some fellow villagers ate dead bodies or sold their children to feed the rest of the family.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection