Interview with Zhang Nianhe
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- 1367-ZHANG Nianhe-2009_blog_en.docx
- 1367-ZHANG Nianhe-2009_blog_cn.docx
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Zhang Nianhe
Zhang Nianhe (b. 1948) a resident of Jimingqiao Village, Baiyun Town, Shimen County, Hunan Province. In this interview, Zhang recalls his experience during the Cultural Revolution. He was labeled as a counter-revolutionary and was sent to the countryside when working in the People’s Hospital of Shimen County, for supporting the hospital head, Peng, who had been labeled as a capitalist roader. Later Peng became the head of the Police Department of the county, and revoked Zhang’s counter-revolutionary record.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection