Interview with Sui Xiufen
- Interview with Sui Xiufen
- January 8, 2012
- January 13, 2011
Sui Xiufen (b. 1931) is a resident of Zhanggao Village, Heguan Town, Qingzhou City, Shandong Province. In this interview, Sui talks about constructing blast furnace during the Great Leap Forward and working day and night during the Great Famine. Many people died of starvation during the Great Famine.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection