Interview with Jiang Wangying
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
- Interview with Jiang Wangying
- January 12, 2012
Jiang Wangying (b.1931) is a resident of Diaoyutai Village, Yindian Town, Suizhou City, Hubei Province. She had her younger son in 1959. In this oral history, Jiang recalls Ma Dazhu, who starved to death while building railroad in Zijin Mountain.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection