Interview with Huang Jicheng
- Interview with Huang Jicheng
- July 12, 2012
Huang Jicheng (b.1915) is a resident of Dongda Village, Matou Town, Nan’an City, Fujian Province. In this interview, Huang recalls experiences during the Great Famine and other times. Because of selling salty pancakes and dried tofu for the previous twenty years, he saved money and could buy rice secretly during the three years of famine.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection