Interview with Gong Jinkuan
- Interview with Gong Jinkuan
- January 14, 2012
Gong Jinkuan (b. 1942) is a resident of Diaoyutai Village, Hubei Province. In this interview, Gong talks about his childhood. After both of his parents passed away, Gong and his siblings went to live with different relatives scattered in different places and made a living by grazing cattle. Gong also recalls the difficult life during the Great Famine and the Cultural Revolution.
宫金宽1942年出生, 是湖北省随州市殷店镇钓鱼台村村民。在这段口述中, 宫老人讲述了他的童年故事。父母离世后, 他们兄弟姐妹被迫四散在各处亲戚家, 靠放牛为生。此外, 宫老人也回忆了大饥荒时期挨饿的经历和文化大革命时期的情况。
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection