Interview with Chen Fengying
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- CHEN Fengying Transcript_cn.pdf
- CHEN Fengying Transcript_en.docx
- 198-CHEN Fengying-2012_blog_cn.docx
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Chen Fengying
- February 18, 2010
Chen Fengying (b. 1937) was born in Zoujia Village, Shangdian Town, Binzhou City, Shandong Province. In this interview, Chen talks about what she ate during the Great Famine.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection