'67 Mustang. Bred first...to be first.
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- '67 Mustang. Bred first...to be first.
- 1966 to 1969
Box number: FM34
Ford Mustang hardtop; Ford Mustang fastback; Ford Mustang convertible.
- Ford Mustang
- Vehicle Category:
- Rural setting
- Still Image
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This item is made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, with permission from Ford Motor Company. No commercial use or derivative works are authorized under this license. For all uses beyond the scope of this license it is the responsibility of the user to obtain whatever permissions are necessary from the rights holders. Although we don't require you to contact us in advance for these purposes, we do appreciate hearing from teachers, students, and researchers who are using our resources in interesting ways (send e-mail to the Hartman Center at email@example.com).
- Digital Collection:
- J. Walter Thompson Ford Motor Co. Advertisements, 1944-2001
- Source Collection:
- J. Walter Thompson Company. Domestic Advertisements collection
- Mustang (magazines)
- Sponsor this Digital Collection