Bas-relief sculpture of infant, 1961
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Bas-relief sculpture of infant, 1961
- Demonstrates fetal fractures of skull and clavicle. Created by Holt from plaster, hand-colored. "#45 OB-Forceps Ex." on reverse of sculpture. Originally part of an exhibit created with Dr. Frederick H. Falls for the Illinois State Department of Public Health.
- reliefs (sculptures)
- Digital Collection:
- History of Medicine Artifacts
- Source Collection:
- History of Medicine artifacts collection
- Charlotte S. Holt Collection Artifacts, 1961 and undated
- The History of Medicine artifacts collection were received by the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library as a transfer in 2011.
- Rights Note:
- The materials in this collection are made available for use in research, teaching and private study. Texts and images from this collection may not be used for any commercial purpose without prior permission from Duke University.
- Adopted by Harsha Murthy T'81 in memory of M.S.N. Murthy, M.D.