No known title
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- No known title
- October 25, 1918
- Eichelberger, Robert L.
- Portrait of a group of military officials wearing overcoats and fur hats, seated and standing on open air balcony. Handwritten caption: Sitting Left to Right - Lt. Col. Barrows, Intelligence officer; Col. Morris, Inspector General; Lt. Col. Robinson, Chief of Staff; Gen. Graves [?] Guil.; Col. Gallagher, Chief [?] M[?]; Col. Wilson Chief [?]- ; Standing Left to Right; Major [Faymannille?], [?]; Lt. St. Goar A.S.; Capt. Chapman Aid; Capt. Hoffman Aid; Major Eichelberger, Gen. Staff; Major King [?] [Guil.?]; Major Galen Judge Advocate; Major Offut Medical Corps ; Capt. Jennings Engineer. This picture was taken on the verandah [i.e., veranda] of [?] Hqrs A.E.J. Siberia on October 25, 1918. A snow covered hill with [?] on top can be seen in the distance. A bright sun made most of us squint a bit.
- Digital Collection:
- Americans in the Land of Lenin: Documentary Photographs of Early Soviet Russia
- Source Collection:
- Robert L. Eichelberger papers
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Adopted by Kimberly and Scott Bradford in honor of Jack A. Bradford