[Gospel Lectionary for dates in June, July and August].
- [Gospel Lectionary for dates in June, July and August].
- Alternative Title:
- Evangelion. Selections. Byzantine Greek. 1200
- Orthodox Eastern Church.
Forms part of the Kenneth Willis Clark Collection of Greek Manuscripts (David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University)
Format: Manuscript leaf.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Layout: Written in 2 columns of 33 lines; unruled.
Script: This appears to be the same hand as Duke Greek MS 27. The script is rounded and leans slightly to the left with an average of 14 characters per line in deep brown ink. Uncials such as gamma and delta are frequently interchanged with minuscules.
Decoration: Ornamental running penwork in deep brown ink and faded red.
Title cataloged from existing description.
This leaf contains portions of readings for June, July and August; leaf was removed from inside the back cover of Duke Greek MS 27.
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- 1 leaf :parchment, illuminations ; 228 x 152 (184 x 130) mm
- Digital Collection:
- Early Manuscripts collection
- See catalog: https://search.library.duke.edu/search?id=DUKE006049517
- Free Re-UsePublic Domain
- Call number: Greek MS 043
- Sponsor this Digital Collection