Bernice A. King - "I Have a Dream" Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Service (January 15, 1995)
- Files (2)
- MP4 Part 1
- MP4 Part 2
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Bernice A. King - "I Have a Dream" Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Service (January 15, 1995)
Sermon start time: 18:40. Sermon end time: 1:58:44.
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 1:19:44. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 1:58.
On MLK Jr Memorial Service, Bernice King, daughter of MLK preaches a message that urges the listeners to open their eyes to the reality that we are all in the same boat and to reach across any superficial difference and to care for one another (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- January 15, 1995
- King, Bernice A.
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Genesis 37:15-18
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0407
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Copyright Undetermined
- Rights Note:
- Duke has not determined the copyright status of this item. Regardless of its status, we have made a good faith determination that online access through the Duke Digital Repository is an acceptable fair use and otherwise permitted under U.S. copyright law. For more information, see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions
- Sponsor this Digital Collection