Nancy Ferree-Clark - "An Unexpected Caller" (March 11, 1990)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "An Unexpected Caller" (March 11, 1990)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 23:02. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 38:24.
God will come for us and help us when we need God. We must trust in God rather than try to be righteous or self-reliant (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “Going all the way back Sarah and Abraham, God has shown his determination to maintain his covenant with us in the most miraculous ways. No matter how far we fall short, our part is simply to recognize our inability to make it on our own and to admit that to God.”
- March 11, 1990
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 VHS-0171
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Search Collection Guides
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection