Clarence G. Newsome - "A Foundation of Truth" (July 21, 1974)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Clarence G. Newsome - "A Foundation of Truth" (July 21, 1974)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 18:00. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 38:27.
The preacher, member of Duke University community, offers a testimony of his own growth and issues a challenge for each members of the Duke community to build their foundation upon truth of the gospel. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: If each of us as components of the whole strives to build our foundation upon truth, we can be reasonably sure that we at Duke University have progressed and are making way for progress in the future.
- July 21, 1974
- Newsome, Clarence G. (Clarence Geno), 1950-
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 RR-0717
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection