Nancy De Vries - "When God Seems beyond Reach" (July 29, 2001)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy De Vries - "When God Seems beyond Reach" (July 29, 2001)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 3:25. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 21:54.
When God seems beyond reach, God makes up that distance that we cannot travel for ourselves and the Spirit helps and intercedes for us (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- July 29, 2001
- De Vries, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Romans 8:26-39
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1078
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Search Collection Guides
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection