Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Listening to God" (June 24, 2001)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Listening to God" (June 24, 2001)
Sermon start time: 00:03. Sermon end time: 18:21.
The Lord is with us, and as believers we must be willing and courageous enough to listen to God (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “Like Elijah, God has surprising things in store for each of us. Are you listening for that still small voice? Are you brave enough to answer?”
- June 24, 2001
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1073
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection