Nancy Ferree-Clark - "A Church without Walls" (May 13, 2001)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "A Church without Walls" (May 13, 2001)
Sermon start time: 01:30. Sermon end time: 20:56.
Through the theme of breaking bread together, the preacher encourages listeners to welcome all people to the church. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: God is still in charge and will reveal to us a new heaven and a Earth where we can gather as one family able to love one another in the name of Jesus Christ, Lord of the Whole Creation
- May 13, 2001
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- John 13:31-35
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1067
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Search Collection Guides
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection