L. Gregory Jones - "We Do See Jesus" (October 8, 2000)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- L. Gregory Jones - "We Do See Jesus" (October 8, 2000)
Sermon start time: 01:44. Sermon end time: 24:38.
Seeing Jesus in the lives the faithful provides us a vision for what it means to live in the face of all of the seemingly unanswerable questions. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: “As the writer puts it, we do see Jesus, and in seeing Jesus we see a way to live through the questions and to sustain ourselves even in the midst of all that we do not know.”
- October 8, 2000
- Jones, L. Gregory
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1034
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Search Collection Guides
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection