Patrick M. Clark - "Awaiting New Wine" (February 27, 2000)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Patrick M. Clark - "Awaiting New Wine" (February 27, 2000)
Sermon start time: 02:00. Sermon end time: 14:13.
We are all filled with holes and wounds which we try to fill with different things, whether it's religion or money or something else, but rather than trying to fill those holes externally, we must look internally and open ourselves to accepting the Kingdom of God inside. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Key quotation: "If we can gather up our wounds, our holes, our sins, and our pain and have the courage enough to simply wait in the silence, I believe the strength we need to hope for our healing will find us."
- February 27, 2000
- Clark, Patrick M.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-1000
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection