Clayton J. Schmit - "Waging Peace That Is Rooted in Christ" (June 13, 1999)
Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Clayton J. Schmit - "Waging Peace That Is Rooted in Christ" (June 13, 1999)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 1:24. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 23:00.
We all want peace in our terms but we are called to wage peace that is rooted in Christ, who did not pick up a sword but a cross and who offers peace that surpasses understanding to all that allows to boast and rejoice even in our suffering. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- June 13, 1999
- Schmit, Clayton J.
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Romans 5:1-8
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0963
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseEducational Use Permitted
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for educational and non-commercial use. This recording may contain 3rd party materials, such as music or readings that are therefore not covered by the license indicated here. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For other reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection