Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Do You Want to Be Healed?" (May 17, 1998)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Nancy Ferree-Clark - "Do You Want to Be Healed?" (May 17, 1998)
We are often very reluctant of change, particularly the deep, lasting change God calls us to. Yet, if we harden ourselves to this change, becoming convinced we are always right, we shut ourselves off from that which would allow us to have a true relationship with God. Thank God that God's longing for our wholeness is more powerful than our need for control. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 0:10. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 18:00.
Key quotation: “Yet we know that to maintain any relationship as a living, breathing entity, we can only resist change so long. Either we grown in our relationships, including our relationship with God, or we die.”
- May 17, 1998
- Ferree-Clark, Nancy
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0906
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection