Constance Prince - "Your Faith: Your Treasure" (August 7, 1983)
Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Files (2)
- MP3 Part 1
- MP3 Part 2
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Constance Prince - "Your Faith: Your Treasure" (August 7, 1983)
Sermon start time: (Part 1) 31:25. Sermon end time: (Part 1) 43:40.
Synthesizing the story of Abraham with Hebrews 11 and Luke 12, Prince concludes that faith is a treasure – not a cure to pain or ticket to wealth, but a guide that works in tandem with reason and theology to God’s vision for a future where color, race, creed, and sexual preference do not matter; she urges the congregation to move forward by faith in Christ’s way of truth and life. (Abstract created by Duke Divinity School staff.)
- August 7, 1983
- Prince, Constance
- Liturgical Calendar:
- Ordinary Time
- Biblical Book:
- Chapter and Verse:
- Duke University. Chapel
- UA.17.01.0003 CS-0163
- Digital Collection:
- Duke Chapel Recordings
- Source Collection:
- Duke University Chapel recordings
- Related Resources:
- See below
- United States
- North Carolina
- Durham (N.C.)
- The Duke University Chapel Recordings were transferred to the Duke University Archives beginning in 1970.
- Limited Re-UseUnknown Rights-Holder
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection