Three Flowers Face Powder
- 4 images
- All Images (4)
- Currently Displayed Image
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Three Flowers Face Powder
- Richard Hudnut, New York and Paris. Naturelle Color tint. Contains small metal container of powder. Text inside: "Dear Madam: Richard Hudnut THREE FLOWERS FACE POWDER clings tenaciously to the skin and gives that youthful bloom so universally admired. It wins a lasting popularity with women of cultured taste because of the absolute purity of the ingredients and for the attractive and pleasant fragrance of Three Flowers. Will you not test for yourself the merits of this superb powder by using this small sample? Respectfully, Richard Hudnut." Instructions for use on back, "The Art of Applying Face Powder."
- Digital Collection:
- Cosmetics Trade Samples and Sachets
- Source Collection:
- Cosmetics Trade Samples and Sachet collection
- Richard Hudnut
- Copyright Undetermined
- Rights Note:
- Duke has not determined the copyright status of this item. Regardless of its status, we have made a good faith determination that online access through the Duke Digital Repository is an acceptable fair use and otherwise permitted under U.S. copyright law. For more information, see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Adopted by Jackie Wachholz in honor of Richard Collier, Jr. and Henry Hebert for their fine work on this collection.