Vertical speed drill press
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Vertical speed drill press
- 1880 to 1930
Advertisement for vertical speed drill press, manufactured by Gaylord, Cross & Speirs Company, Waterbury, Connecticut. "This machine is designed for light drilling where high rotative speed is required." Between 1880 and 1930?
- 1 scan
- Digital Collection:
- Broadsides and Ephemera Collection
- Copyright Undetermined
- Rights Note:
- There are no known copyright restrictions associated with this item. Anyone seeking to reuse this item is responsible for assuming any risk associated with their reuse. Duke University Libraries kindly requests that any use of this item be properly cited.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection